Moore & Russell Heating & Cooling specializes in furnace repair throughout Coquitlam as well as a wide range of other services to ensure the highest level of comfort throughout your home. MRHeating provides services across the lower mainland that include: Gas & Electric furnaces, Heat Pumps, Air Conditioners, Packaged Systems, Ventilation Systems, Zoning Systems, Ductless Splits, Gas Water Heaters and Programmable Thermostats.
When you’re in need of a furnace repair in your Coquitlam home, don’t hesitate to call on the experts with more than 50 years of experience in the industry. MRHeating can be out in no time, quickly diagnose the problem with your furnace and restore its operation quickly and affordable. Technicians are task-driven and dedicated to generating the comfort level you want in your home. You can always count on the clean and professional services that Moore & Russell provide.
When you call MRHeating you can expect the following:
- Before any work is done to your furnace, the technician from MRHeating will discuss the issue you’re experiencing with your furnace so that they’ll have a better idea what they’re looking for when they start working on it.
- The technician will then perform a thorough inspection of your furnace to determine if every part is functioning properly.
- Once the problem has been diagnosed, you will be provided with an explanation of how the service technician believes they can best repair your furnace to restore it to efficient operation quickly and affordably.
- Upon approval of the repair plan, your MRHeating tech will start working right away so that you’ll have heat again by the end of the day.
You can count on the technician from Moore & Russell to arrive at your home in a well-stocked repair vehicle carrying the essential spare and replacement parts and components for most makes and models of furnaces, so they’ll be able to repair your furnace on the spot without having to return a second time. Technicians from MRHeating provide clean, efficient and respectful workmanship and will protect your home in the following ways:
1. By using drop sheets to cover and protect your floors, your home will look just as good when they leave as before technicians arrived.
2. You can be sure workers will remove every trace of debris on the completion of the furnace repair in your Coquitlam home.
3. They’ll start up your furnace while there so you can see that it is working properly and efficiently.
4. Provide an overview of the work completed and answer any questions you may have.
5. Request a sign off only when you are completely satisfied with the work.
When your furnace is again operating efficiently, MRHeating will provide you with a maintenance program option to continue enjoying seamless heating from season to season. Annual maintenance is the best way to get the most out of your furnace and reduce the risk of an inconvenient breakdown.
Call the Heating & Cooling company locals rely on for furnace installations, repair and maintenance across Coquitlam and beyond. Moore & Russell is just a phone call away at 604-526-8155.
Furnace Repair Coquitlam