Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- Navien’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
- Money and energy savings over a tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters.
Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
- Provide longer life expectancy as they are highly resistance to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Reduce minerals deposits.
Low NOx Emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
- Result in less acid rain and less green house effect.
- Comply with SCAQMD 1146.2 strict NOx emissions standard.
2” PVC, CPVC, Polyprophylene Venting Up To 60’
- 2” venting option allows for a flue to be pulled through the existing vent.
- 3” vents can be used up to 150’ with standard 2” x 3” adapters.
Utilizes Existing 1/2" Gas Line
- The negative pressure gas valve and fan with dual venturi operation allows for better adaptability to low gas pressure applications.
- Makes it possible for the NPE to be installed ½” gas lines up to 24’.
- NPE models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP.
Less Water Press Drop
- Simple modular for water path minimizes water pressure drop.
- Modular design for water path make maintenance easier and service can be performed easily in the field.
Intelligent Preheating Technology
- Recognizes hot water usage patterns to intelligently provide hot water when needed.