- Efficiency rating of up to 98.2% AFUE —can save you over $800 dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiencySelf-calibrating variable speed inducer—automatically adjusts to match the system requirements, ensuring cleaner combustion and efficient operation
- Stainless Steel secondary heat exchanger—has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Touch thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**icomfort Touch thermostat must be installed with an icomfort™-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.